Here’s a wrap up of the latest Australian fashion and lifestyle labels, Melbourne spaces and other objets du jour that you should know about this month.
– The Smart Knot will soon offer exceptional handmade bow-ties fashion from silk, wool and cashmere. Because bow-ties are cool.
– Launching imminently, n/nicholas is the new diffusion label from Nicholas the label. They are promising a “cool downtown makeover”. Stay tuned for their shoppable website soon.
– Erik Yvon‘s first fully-fledged collection ‘XX XY’ draws on his design experience at Romance Was Born, RMIT and Neo Dia. It aims to redefine androgyny.
– Beginning with a capsule collection of five crystals – our homes’ interiors can now get their rocks off with Stoned. I choose ‘Clearboy’ clear quartz.
– Founded by two Australians, Big Apple Buddy is an online concierge service that allows we locals to shop for items only available in the U.S. Try it here.
– One for me, one for you: every time you purchase a new fashion piece at Homie, they will donate an item of clothing to Melbourne’s homeless community. They have a new in-house label too. This is social shopping at its finest.
– In Style Home is In Style Melbourne’s brand new interior design showroom and a boutique for furniture, decor and other desirables. Visit creative director Rebecca at 159 Williams Road, South Yarra.