[singlepic=5503,320,240,,right]She might have been voted off early, but Leah Johnson snaked one of 13 spots on this years series of Australia’s Next Top Model, beating thousands of hopeful wannabes. This stunning 18 year old is surprisingly carefree, laid back and fits nothing of the model diva attitude one might come to think of.
What made you audition for ANTM?
My best friend Lana wanted me to try out and she’s a dancer so I’m going to make her try out for So You Think You Can Dance.
What was is like living with 12 other girls?
It’s not easy when everyone is living on top of each other and you can’t escape the people you don’t get along with. The specific groups and all the fighting make it feel like school, but it’s worse because you can’t get away from one another – it’s more like prison.
Where would you like your career to go in the future?
I’d like to continue modelling for as long as possible. However, it’s something that won’t last forever and therefore I’ll continue with my school.
Short and Sweet
1. When I was younger I wanted to be…Barbie
2. Another model I admire is…Catherine McNeil
3. My beauty routine is…Keeping it simple with a refereshing cleanser
4. I keep in shape by…Not eating crap and TRYING to exercise.
5. My favourite food is…Cheese pies
6. I’m inspired by…People
7. My personal style is…Comfortable and easy
8. I’m happiest when…I’m sleeping
9. I couldn’t live without…My iPhone
10. My favourite thing about Melbourne is…Everything.
Words – Aja Denman
Images courtesy ANTM