The world first came to recognise websites that allow you to borrow the most fabulous designer creations thanks to the Sex And The City movie.
What a fantastic idea, what a way to get a taste of the latest it bag, the hottest shoes or most gorgeous accessories, at a fraction of the price!
Enter Love Me and Leave Me, Australia’s very own answer to Bag Borrow or Steal. Featuring the best of International and Local designers alike, every Aussie fashionista is bound to fall in love with their range and service.
You can borrow your dream bag or accessory for one week or a month (or more, it’s up to you) and parade your selected designer goodie around for all to envy.
Why not treat your bestie to a Love Me and Leave Me gift voucher this Christmas – you may not be able to buy her that Chanel, but at least she can carry one for a month – and she’ll have YOU to thank for the pleasure!
Here are a few of our favourites:
1. Burberry Knight Bag, as seen on the arm of the oh so stylish Serena Van De Woodsen in Gossip Girl. Hardcore studs adorn this super sexy leather bag, for an uber-sexy night-time look.
2. Chanel White Purse, a classic sling purse to go with any outfit, and the creamy white colour is perfect for the warmer months.
3. Chloe Saskia Sling, red is hot this season, and the feminine styling of the Chloe Saskia is even hotter. Team with jean shorts and a slouchy tee for the ultimate in Summer dressing.
4. Chloe Mushroom Tote, everyone loves a classic tote bag, and Chloe has perfected the style yet again with their ‘wear with anything, wear anywhere’ Mushroom tote. Perfect with summer frocks and just as perfect with corporate attire.
5. Deepa Gurnani Spliced Snap Clutch, need we say more! This striped colourful clutch is perfect with a hot little black cocktail dress that you’ll be wearing to all those Christmas parties!
Words – Bronwyn Miller
Pics Courtesy of www.lovemeandleaveme.com.auborrow, burberry, chanel, chloe, clutch, handbag, love me & leave me